Bethany Nesbitt Memorial Scholarship
The Bethany Nesbitt Memorial Scholarship is intended to support students pursuing a career in a child development field who are in need of financial assistance in order to pursue their studies.
Dates | Spring 2023
Applications open: May 1, 2023
Scholarship application deadline: June 15, 2022, at 5pm EST
Selected recipients notified: June 30, 2023
How to Apply
Applications for the Spring 2023 cycle are now closed. Please join our mailing list for updates on future cycles!
- Be an entering or re-entering undergraduate or graduate student enrolling full-time in an accredited college or university in the United States OR actively engaged in an internship related to Child Life or early childhood development.
- Be able to show proof of enrollment or acceptance at an accredited college or university
- Be a United States citizen or non-citizen who has legally authorized residence in the United States
- Have a demonstrated financial need for the scholarship funds
- Be able to provide letters of reference upon request